welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, October 12, 2007

please pray

I should have posed this sooner. but I am needful of you to please pray for my friend Harvey Moore and his family. Harvey is in the hospital and is in a coma. here is how it happened. On October the 3rd Harvey was on his bike on his way home from work. next thing is he is in the hospital. they originally thought he was hit by a car. he had some bleeding in the brain and a cut on his forhead. no other external injuries. it was later determined that it was probably due to untreated high blood pressure. he was edmitted to the hospital about 6 in the evening. at this point is still in a coma. Friday the doctors gave the family the word that they should probably consider to pull the plug. the family has chose not to but to trust God. On Sunday I got a email saying that he is in stable condition and that the bleeding has begun to clot. more good news on Tuesday I heard that he has what is refered to as command response. if they speak loud to him and tell him to move his toes for example he resonds and moves his toes. he is still unconscious but please continue to pray for him and his family. also pray for our toast masters club. he was our club president. also the area governor for toast masters. he is in spectrum buttworth hospital. also pray for me. Harvey is a dear friend and it is hard for me. I love the guy and want to see him back to normal again and there is a part of me that wishes that it was me in his place and not him. he has impacted my life in a lot of ways. thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dan, I will pray for your friend and his family, and you. It sounds like God is working a miracle for him. Do you know if he knows the Lord? If not, this may be the perfect opportunity (when he recovers) for you to him about Jesus.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and to Harvey's family. I will pray as I remember this situation.
Uncle Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details