welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exciting news

Hey! I have some exciting news!! But first a little back ground. This past week Ruthann has been attending vacation Bible school at our church. A couple times or so this week she has mentioned about asking Jesus in her heart. I then would proceed if she wanted to and she would say no not today tommarrow. I didn't press the issue but prayed for her. The past several days or I should for the last 2 weeks or there abouts I've been telling her Bible stories. Well tonight was no exception to our usual routine before bed. Every night we always have a story and prayer. Well after the story "noah's Ark" be cause she wanted a story with elephants and dogs and other animals. She made the statement that she was to ask Jesus in her heart! I made sure she insisted she wanted to. so I helped her pray and she repeated after me. She is now a child of the King! it was an answer to prayer. because I've been praying for this day and asking the Lord that I be the one to witness the event. after we prayed she wanted to have me pray and be sure that I had Jesus in my heart she wanted to know if Grandma had Jesus I assured her that Grandma and Grandpa and she even asked about Great Grandma Strube and Walt. I assured her that Great Grandma Strube had asked Jesus in her heart. she then prayed for Misty and Buffy that the Lord would come in their hearts. so tonight is a awesome! night. My daughter is a child of God! Praise the Lord!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great, wonderful news! Also, so wonderful that you had the privilege of praying with her for this big step in her life.

Mister Ed T said...

Rejoicing with you Dan. Brings back memories of the same opportunity I had with two of our kids. I hope to meet Ruthann some day, maybe sooner than I think.

SUZIE Q said...

Good to hear from you Dan. Hope life is treating you well. Little Ruthie must be growing into a little lady by now.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details