welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

harvey update

I have an update on my friend Harvey. He has had histreck tube has been removed and he is breathing on his own. He has opened his eyes. He seems to be moving it is as if he is reflecting and speaking but he isn't talking yet. his mind seems to be alert and he seems to understnd what is being said but not certain. he will be moved to a new facility soon. when I don't know. so plese keep praying. We serve an awesome God and one that answers prayers big time! You all can't understand and believe how excited and thrilled I am to hear this news. I had all I could to do to keep quiet late last night when I got the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent new! God's miracles are truly amazing! Yes, we do indeed belong to an Almighty God and loving Heavenly Father!

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks Dan, I was wondering how he was doning. We'll keep praying to our Friend and Father.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Its so hard to believe that the doctors had encouraged Havey's family to pull the plug alittle ways back.He is in our prayers and are very thankful for the little improvements that are beginning to happen.Our God is an Awsome God.Yep,Yep!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details