welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

after church

This past Sunday after church Ruthann did something interesting. We had decided to go out to eat. My parents drove separte cars that day because I am helping with Sunday school and mom wasn't quite ready to go. anyway after church Ruthann led me to my dad out in the parking lot and stated "you go with papa, I go with grandma." it was done with a smile and so cute one couldn't help but laugh and agree with her. We then proceded to head for Red Robin and have lunch. I ordered a chil and got a order of cheese sticks. Ruthan tried one and a little while later schootched over a little and put her arm around me and asked me for another one. so I guess I've found another thing she likes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to read about you and your daughter! Thanks, Dan!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Dinner sure tasted good after church at the Robin.Your cheese sticks were the ultimate.

Anonymous said...

A Special moment to remember.
Uncle Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details