welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

verse that has stuck for a while

THere has been a verse lately that has stuck with me and has been a great source of reminder to keep me going with my job search. But before I get to that let me rable a bit. I have has one job interview about 2 weeks ago. It was with Fifth Third Bank. It was for a Customer Service position at one of their call centers. At this point it doesn't look like I got the job. becaus classes would be starting next Monday and to date they haven't called me back to say one way or the other. Anyway as to the verse that I refered to in my Title it is Jeremiah 29 verse 11. For I know the thoughts I have toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a home. This verse means a lot to me. The above passage was taken from the New King James version. Anwya this verse means a lot to me because it gives me a great promise. it promises that the Lord's thoughts are peace and all good toward me. he promises that he has something in store for me. the following verses after that explain more. they tell me if I seek him he will be found. if I seek with my whole heart. now I am seeking him for a job and a wife. I know he'll provide these soomeday but I need to trust him and realize that he knows what's best. I just need to keep plugging away with senind out resume's and chatting with different ladies and taking steps to asking them out and seeing where the Lord provides and leads. I also realixe that I don't post on here often. I just don't have much to say from time to time. then I have something to put on and I have trouble loging in or don't have access. then when I dohave access I forget what it was I was going to post. hope that all of you are well. sorry for the long post but hey what can I say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Dan. Excellent verse and personal application. Uncle Ed

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan -- I enjoyed reading this -- thanks for sharing your own thoughts!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Everything is in God's control and my prayer is that one day he will bring into your life a women who will love you deeply for who you are.You are the Lord's special son whom he is already blessing other people with by them getting to know you.You have a daughter right now to have your future with and it will be what you make it to be with the Lord's help and guidence.She is now 5 and needs to feel the love of her father so strong that you taking on a new wife will only make the two of you stronger then ever.What a beautiful picture that conjures up in my mind.I love you Dan.Also keep in mind, the Lord helps those who help themselves.The Good Shepard is our ultimate Father to be our head and guide in all we say and do.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details