welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, April 20, 2007

toast master update and more

Well I thought I would come in and update you all about how things with my toast masters is going. It is going well. we have gained a few new members which is a good thing. Recently I participated in our Spring contest. Not competing but helping out. The spring contest is waht they call the internatiuonal speech and evaluation contest. the first one "international speech" is self-explainatory. the Evaluation contest is where people evaluate a speaker. they have 2-3 minutes to evaluate. I was the "target" speaker. that means I was the speaker that was to be evaluated. I will be doing this again on Thursday April 26 for our division level of the contest. it should be interesting. I did it because I felt I needed to give something back to the organization that has given me so much. We have elections coming up on May 8 for our club. so it will be then that we will see if I am reelected for President or if I am demoted to a different office. what ever happens is fien with me. I just wnat to help my club to succeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome attitude Dad.
Uncle Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details