welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, February 19, 2007

t.v debute

As many of you know I've been working with a crew from discovery. Well as many of you know the program was aired on February 7. it was awesome! I will admit it was better then I expected it was going to be. What impressed me was the enclusion of my parent's prayer. all in all it was awesome. also I was in the Grand Rapids press that day. Front page! that was amazing! I knew I would be in the paper but didn't expect front page. You may ask if my life has really changed much since this was aired? well not really. people have stopped me in the mall saying they saw the program and such. but not much has really changed as of yet. anyhow hope that all are doing well and staying out of trouble. I realize this is not my usual posting but well just wanted to come in and give everyone an up date. Lord knows that we put a lot of taping in with the crew and some of the taping I wished had gotten on the program didn't make it. but that is the nature of t.v I suppose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched the show -- it was excellent! (also video-taped it) Please keep all of us updated on any new happenings as a result of you being in the spotlight.

Hey, it's really nice to see you back here again!

Anonymous said...

Dan,
The show was wonderful! I was so proud of you! You are an amazing person and never seem to stop amazing me. I am proud you are my brother and what you are able to accomplish! I love you Dan!

Your sis,
I know not correct english! Deal with it! lol
Annette

Eagle-eye Di said...

Dan,dad and I love you very much and are so proud of how far you have come.Keep that chin up,a positive outlook,rely mightly on the Lord for strengh in your indevours and remember anything and everything is made possible by the Lord.I sat there watching the show feeling very proud of you and Angel.You two have quite the road to walk but with the Lord by your sides and in your heart you will keep moving upward.I must say at the end when it showed RuthAnn in your arms and it said your daughter will also have to go that road,it brought tears to my eyes and sadness in my heart.Grandma needs to continue to be strong for RuthAnn now also.Pray for your mom will ya? I have to fight back the tears too much lately and feel my strengh weakening.Just remember we love you very much and are praying that this airing of your life will bring something to light.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Dan,
I had to smile when you said you hadn't been posting much because it's been right in line with how much I've been checking! I was glad to see that I haven't missed a lot of posts!

What I DID miss was the TV show! Jeannie told me she would try to send me a copy but it hasn't showed up in my mailbox yet! I'll have to track her down on that one!

By the way -- I REALLY enjoyed reading your last two posts! I was wondering how the job-search was coming along!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details