welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

God Speaks part 2

To continue from my previous post. God often uses people to speak. You will never know. Let me share an example. I attended State Technical Institute in Plainwell, Michigan. it has since changed its name to Michigan Career and Technical training. Anyway, while I was there I taught a Bible study. It was on a Saturday night or maybe it was on Friday. I met a gentlemen by the Name of Terry. I met him in the laundry room. I talked with him for a bit and invited him to my Bible study. He said he'd try and be there. The night of the Bible study came and it began to look like no one was coming. Terry showed up. We opened in prayer and I began teaching. I think I was teaching out of Luke 15 the Prodigal Son. I then for some reason at a given point felt that the Holy Spirit wanted me hit Ephesians 6. Putting on the Armor of God. As we ended the study and were getting ready to pray. Terry was in tears. He said "Dan how did you know?" He repeated this a few times. I stated I didn't know but the Lord knew and He used me to communicate to you a message. We then prayed and he left for his room. I must confess I didn't know. I had only met this gentlemen a few days befor and really didn't see him since. So God does speak today. Sometimes He himself or the Holy Spirit. Sometimes he'll use a Bible verse. Sometime people. But mark my words He speaks. We need to shut our moths and listen. It may catch us off guard but for sure it is exciting. The other exciting that happened that night. After the study concluded. My roommate came rushing in a bit out of breath. He sat beside me on the bed and I had the opportunity to lead him to the Lord. it wasn't until the next day I over heard in my class that a Saeance took place the floor above me. it happened right about the same time I was led to Ephesians 6. Chance? No God knew. God speaks moves in ways that even I marvel at.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details