welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

If God is For us

If God is for us! Who can be against us? I ask with respect but desire to know honest answers. God is for us for sure in all we do. He wants us to devote ourselves to Him and serve with pure hearts and be ready to go when he says go. When he says go! why do many believers just sit and say "ummm ummm I don't know" there are tim es when God's direction is so clear cut and dry you'd have to be blinder then me to not see it. but many iof us don't go.

I think the reason is simple. We are afraid of what brother or sister so and so might think if we step out in faith and answer the call of God. Well muy answer to that is: "Stop!!! you don't have to answer to them!" The Lord Jesus Christ has called you so go and do. Don't worry anything about it. just look for ways to get it done and if needs be look for the help. If it it is truly from the Lord he will provide a way even when it seems there is really no way.

UIf God is for us no one can be against us. He'll make the way smooth and prosperous and will cause the doubters to stop doubting and take notice. So step out in faith I know it is a hard thing but after you take that first step each step begins to get easier and easier. So stop sitting on the permises and stand on the Promise of God and go!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details