welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

what others think

Why worry about what others think? I ask you my readers this serious question. Especially those who profess to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Why do we often times get caught in worrying what others: "will say" "will think" "will do" STOP!!! we shouldn't do that. First of all to worry is sin. Scripture says in Philipians 4 that "be anexous for "owrry" about nothing..." So why worry. Worry only causes us to get frustrated upset and not to mention over time will cause a number of health issues. The only thing that should concern us is is: "what will the Lord think about how I am speaking or what I am saying and what will the Lord think about my dress or if I go to this or that. He is and should be our final authority. after all it hs the Lord who'll we have to answer in the end anyway. What others think shouldn't matter squat. it is great to get imput but let the Holy Spirit be your guide and consult God's word then make a decision. others oppinion will change like the weather pending on their mood at the time and a number of influences that may be forcing or seemingly forcing them to react or choose to do xyz. Now you may say "do youpractice this?" I tell you I do and have for a little bit but do sometimes drop the ball. but I think if we live like this we will be happier for the most part may possibely loose some friends but if we loose them they were not really our friend to begin with. because a friend will not chide you for your decision. they don't agree always and shouldn't always agree but if they know that you've prayed over it and are striving to live a life that honors your Lord then they will respect you and who knows maybe by living like this what impact you will have for the cause of Christ. This doesn't mean just say whatever you will. you should always and I mean aaaaalllllllaaaaaaays think before you speak and or act. the Lord gave us 2 ears one mouth so we are to listen twice as much as we speak. like I said imput from family and friends is all good and I am not saying don't seek their imput but don't base your decision on "if i do..." "what will so and so think or say." the mind in us should also be "the mind of Christ" Paul exhorts us this in 2 corinthians. anyway may you all have a blessed day and don't be afraid to step out and do. so what if you step on a toe or two. toes will heal and you will survive so be bold be strong and be courageous but above all do it with Love and prayer and with the Lord's guidance.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details