welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, February 16, 2009

finding beauty

We often seem to over look beauty in many things. We often think of beauty in flowers or the way a person looks. Beauty can be found in many forms and styles. Like the way a person smiles or they way they say something. Also in the way something is writen. But often we refuse to look at those people who on the outside appear shabby and ugly. But their inner beauty is awesome. It is these types of people that often surprise us. We should look for beauty in all things. After all the Lord created all things and Solomn even said He makes all things beautiful in his time. So the next time you see something unordinary or unusual before you pass judgment on it and call it ugly. Think and see or dig deeper for the inner beauty tat may be waiting to be tapped. You never know. Yes beauty is something simple and coyuld be "hello" that may be beautiful to someone to hear because they probably don't get to many people even giving them the time of day. Beauty isnt the same for everyone I realize that but all things are beautiful and it is not right for anyone to criticize anyone for calling something beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder remember that but always remember all is beautiful and thank God for the beauty.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks Dan, I liled this one too!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details