welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

good news

Well I have some good news and some kind of sad news. first the sad news so you have something to look forward to. as many of you my readers know I've mentioned a special young lady that was in my life that I felt was awesome and thins were going well. Well she has dropped out of my life for some odd reason. Have no idea why but haven't heard from her in 2 weeks and she hasn't returned my phone calls. so back to the field I go searching for a special lady. on to the good news. I have job now. grant it it is tempoary but it is a job none the less. I am going to be a bell ringer for the Salvation Army. I got the lttter Thursday saying for me to report for orientation on Tuesday morning. Other then that not much happening here. I am also waiting to get the final word concerning my hearing aid. we are waiting for the State to give the hi sign. As to my teeth? well I go in December 3, for another appointment at the University of Michigan dental place and hope they'll be able to do something.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for the updates. Hang in there Dan. Love you.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Hey I live in the same house and have just found out about your broken relationship in your post.Love you and am very sorry about your break up.Your bell ringing sure is keeping us hopping to and fro.Three days of the week for the duration will definately keep me busy enough to not get to much done around the house.It's good that the Lord has seen fit for you to have a job with alittle extra income to help out during the holiday season.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details