welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, June 02, 2008

hospital adventure

Well I am back with yet another posting. This one is serious but interesting at the same tie. As many of you know I am diabetic. Well this past Saturday, May 31, 2008, I took a trip to the emergency room at Spectrum Butterworth hospital. I was feel light headed and was short of breath. felt like my sugar was quite high. I called 911. they arrived and check my sugar and sure enough it was (480) which is a bit to high! off to the emergencry room I go. while they did manthought you had to be pregnant to have one of those done. anyway it took eternity (13) hours for them to transfer me to a regular room. then my night nurse never got me my sleeping pill I requested. so I got no sleep. she told me she came in and thought I was a sleep because I was quiet. she then went on break and forgot about mme. by the time she remembered the pill it was to late. I then me with the doctor about 9 or there abouts on Monday morning. he he advised I would be discharged. we didn't leave the hospital untal about 1:30 monday afternoon. all is good now just have to check my sugar 4 times a day now instead of 2 and need to drink a mixture potasium 3 times a day. my next adventure will take place on Jun 3, 2008 I get four or five teeth pulled to get ready for some false teeth for my bottom.. what fun!!!! lol. y tests and decided to keep me. come to find out part of my problem was I was quite acidic. they decided to keep me. they put me in icu. I was hooked to so many wires that if I didn't know better I was a sound board for a sound system. took sever naps that day. then on Sunday got visitors from friends and family. Saturday night My pastor and best friend Donnie cam for a visit. Sunday morning met with the doctor and he told I would be transfered to a different room. before his visit though they took an utrasound of my heart. I never had one and didn't kknow they did that. I

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details