welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

gum fun

Well I need to ask everyone to please pray for me. Yesterday I went in to see the dentist to have 4 teeth removed. this is in preparation of getting some false teeth. just my bottom teeth were removed. still have all my top ones. the appointment was supposed to be at 2:45 but I didn't get in until about quarter to 4 and the torture didn't start until about 4. and 45 minutes later with gause in mouth left the office. now the boring eating takes place. soft food. oh boy!! the exciting part of the day was however we got a couple of passes good for 4 people to see kong fue panda. for Wednesday night at 7. the way this happened was I had entered Ruthann to win tickets to Michigan Adventure. she won!!! when we picked up the tickets they asked if we wanted the movie tickets as well. we of course took them. so tonight it will be off to the movies. and in 4 weeks I go in for my new teeth. it should be all good. by the way he also had to trim some of my gum. anyway will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I mean big ouch! Hope all goes well. Enjoy the movie.
Prayin'

Uncke Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details