welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

just reach out

Well as I ws laying here on my bed relaxing this afternoon words to a song by a gourp called petra ran through my head: :just reach out and he'll reach in. no matter who you are or where you've been. just reach out and he'll reachin." that is so true. all we need to do is reach out to Jesus and he'll reach in and clen up us up and give us peace. now is this easy? no!!! it is difficult because we often times things we have messed up way to many times to have it happen again. but let me assure you that it doesn't matter he'll always reach in and help us. is going to feel good. not always. sometimes it will hurt a little. I am mindful of molding clay. in order to make it look good after it is sculptured we have to put in a fire the fire is hot but the end result is beauty. for me now searching for a job is hard and challenging and it drives me mad and I wish it was done. but I am reaching out andknowing that he is reaching in and giving me his peace and guiding me. no matter where you are now I encourage you to do the same thing and see what happens. I love all you who are reading this and praying for you.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details