welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

challenges

Throughout our lives we are faced with a diversity of challenges. Some of these challenges are big, and some of these are small. But no matter what the challenge is God is on our side and in control so we have nothing to fear. However, it is when we are faced with a challenge we have a choice to make. We can choose to be a victor, or a victum. Let me assure you no matter the choice it is well. But let me advise that you choose to be a victor. It will go better for you in the long run. Not only will you feel good about yourself, but you will move through the challenge a bit more smoothly. I am not saying it will come out the way you wish to have it always; What iI am saying is you will feel better. When one feel better they act better and when they do this they draw attention to what they do and whenthey do this it is prime time an good timeto proclaim the Lord Jesus to those who needdhim. We live in an imperfect world and faced withchllnges but we will overcome. Scriptures says inPhiliians "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." so Christ gives the strength so it won't fail. and this will mean all things not a select few. clai that promise and see what happens. if you choose to be a victum you'll feel depressed and upset. and your system will break down and that leads to colds and other illneses. am i saying thata victor has perfect health? no! but they are far less likely to come down with colds and sch because they system is actve. and let admit this: it is more fun being around a person who chooses to be a victor. then one who chooses to play the victum "the poor me pitty me."attitude. so smile" it takes more work to frown then to sile. and you can use that energy to get more jobs done. Jesus is our strength and will supply all our needs according to His riches in Glory. till next time rise up and keep reaching for your dreams. I will see you at the top.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details