welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

forgiveness and love!

It has come to my attention that many churches teach but seem to seldom practice forgiveness and love. they speak about it until the cows come home. but when time to practice it is rare or if it is practice it is practice with the attitude "i'll do it if i have to" this is wrong.

You may ask "how often should I forgive?" I say limitless. we should forgive all things no matter what the isue. I know some things are harder to forgive then others but forgive anyway. I know offenses are repeated often. Forgive any. Jesus has forgiven them and has forgiven us for all things. so we should follow in step. afterall our goal is to be like him. Love them all the time and no matter what they've done. God loves them and sent His Son Jesus to die and rise again for them. so we should love them. some are harder to love then others i know. but that is no excuse. as stated in a previous post "no such thing as unloveable."

one may ask "buthe is abusive." I say get out o the situation but love them anyway and forgive. not in wordonly but in speech and action. it iseasy to say "i love you!" or I forgive you" but often our actions reflect something different. and when you sy these say fo from the heart. and ean it. the way you say wll have a dramatic influence.

it is far time the church steps up and sarts truly living theway we are commanded. without "what's init forme" attitude. Christ went to th cross and rose again for or sin and has and ill forgiv us no matter what we do or how often we do it. so it is time for us to follow him. you will say but he was perfect. I say no excuse. forgive and love. will you forget probably not but you should put it ehind you and not carry it on your shoulder ike a chipdaring someone to knock it off. in closing "lt go and let God!" love all and forgive all. you'll be surprised the change taht will take place over time. and if someone asks why then that your opportunity to say "because Jesus loves you" and who knows tha may be your chance dear saints to win a soul for the Lord. and that is our goal. we really have no choice o this issue. we are commanded to love and told to forgive. so stop not doing it and start doing it. no matter what. who knows what will happen.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details