welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

eyes

It has occured to me that many of us have a tendacy to choose what we will or will not see. While to a degree this is admirable. However; we need to ask the Lord so see things the way he sees them. It is when we do this we often tiems will things we had beforehand chose not to see. It may scare us and often tiems cause us to shed tears. But we need to see things as the Lord sees them

We need to pray "give me your eyes Lord that I may see the way you see and give me your heart that I may love the way you love." We often choose who we'll love. this is sin and needs to cease. We are to love one another as Christ loves all. Showing that love is difficult but easy at the same time.

While I realize it sometimes hurts to love someone we need to till do it. Who knows where that display of love will lead. It may very well bring another lost soul in the kingdom.

Saying "I love you" isn't enough. one needs to demostrate said love. We need to have a lot more action in our life if we want to win others for Christ.

I am reminded of a song that came out in the 80's be a nonchristian group the chorus said "a little less talk and a lot more action." as Petra said "sometimes God's people should be seen and not heard." To much talk and not enough walk.

So pray for the eyes of Jesus and the heart and watch out. because you may need to boldly go where no man has gone before.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details