welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

no throw aways

here is something that will make us think. I got it in my in box. but before I post it I just want to tell all you that I love you and am praying for you. I know that this time of year is stressful and emotional but let us remember the reason for the season and know that the Lord will see us through it all. now on to the posting
NO THROW-AWAYS

Just up the road from my home is a field, with two horses in it. From a
distance, each looks like every other horse. But if one stops the car, or
is walking by, one will notice something quite amazing.

Looking into the eyes of one horse will disclose that he is blind. His
owner has chosen not to have him put down, but has made a good home for him.
This alone is amazing.

Listening, one will hear the sound of a bell. Looking around for the source
of the sound, one will see that it comes from the smaller horse in the
field. Attached to her bridle is a small bell. It lets her blind friend
know where she is, so he can follow her.

As one stands and watches these two friends, one sees how she is always
checking on him, and that he will listen for her bell and then slowly walk
to where she is, trusting that she will not lead him astray.

Like the owners of these two horses, God does not throw us away just because
we are not perfect or because we have problems or challenges.

He watches over us and even brings others into our lives to help us when we
are in need. Sometimes we are the blind horse being guided by God and
those whom he places in our lives. Other times we are the guide horse,
helping others see God. --author unknown

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Good one Dan. Usually we are both. Some people are guiding us in the ways of the Lord. And others are watching and listing to us.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Good Post Dan. Thank's for putting it in here for us to read.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details