welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Chicago trip

It was a mild kind of day when the strube family got in the car for yet another trip to Chicago. With Ruthann in the back seat with her favorite and daddy beside her and grandpa in the front passenger seat and Grandma in the driver the strube crew was off. Yes today Friday June 9 we took another trip to Chicago. this time it was a duel trip. I was to see Dr. Mckennen for a final look and he was going to take a quick look at Ruthann. Ruthann was going to go under a infussion cat scan. She was a trooper. she cried a little while they were putting the iv in but other then that she was awesome. she laid perfectly still during the scan and everything. she even got a doll to keep and a sticker and some clip on ear rings. we went from the scan to grab something to eat. we all were a bit hungry. then off to Dr. McKennen's office. we hit bumper to bumper traffic. finally arrived at his office. they were a bit busy but we eventually got in. it was a windy day in Chicago and we made the mistake of not bringing jackets. but my appointment went well. he will be getting back with us as soon as he sees the results of Ruthann's scan. Ruthann was quite the trooper both going and coming. while at Dr. Mckennen's office she was quite hiper. but calmed down on the way home. we stopped for Mcdonalds and she was happy. of course fell asleep on the way home. all in alll it was a good day and I suspect this isn't going to be the last trip to Chicago but we'll see. hope all are doing well.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Sounds like you have a great daughter. Thanks for letting us into your live. Glad to hear that all is going well with the doctor trips to chicago, etc.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that the trip went well, and you're all back home safe and sound! Well, actually, I'm not sure if you're "sound" or not (hee hee), but safe is good!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details